onsdag 2 oktober 2013

Wings 7, sid 73-77: Frågor

1. -

2.
- Do you like tea or coffee?
- I prefer tea. What do you prefer?
- Well, I prefer coffee, strong black coffee. What do your friends like to have?
- I think they like to have tea. What does your wife like to have?
- She likes coffee too, just like me. Do you take sugar and milk in your tea?
- Just milk, please. Does your wife want to have milk or sugar in her coffee? 
- No, she prefers it black, without milk or sugar. 
- Does your daughter drink tea. 
- No, I think she would like some lemonade, please. 
- Does she prefer lemon or orange?
- Lemon will be just fine! 


3. 
When do they wake up in the morning? 
And when do you wake up?
What do you eat for breakfast?
Do you take your bike to school?
When do you come home again?
What do you do when you come home?
Does your mom feed the babies too?
What does your father do?
What do you do after the dinner?
How do you feel after a long day?

4. 
Do you like ice-cream?
Does John like coffee?
Does your father cook often?
Do you eat pizza and hamburgers often?
What do you eat for breakfast every morning? 
What does Susan eat for lunch?
Do you drink tea often?
Does your brother like spaghetti?
Do you want milk in your coffee?
How many sugar cubes do you want?

5. -

6. -

7.
Did everyone come?
What did they eat?
What did they drink?
Did everyone dance?
When did they go home?
How much did the party cost?

8.
- Did you visit the Science Museum?
- Of course I went there!
- What did you saw there?
- I saw a fantastic exhibition about space.
- Did you go there with your father?
- No, he drove me there. He said he'd pick me up three hours later.
- Did he come and pick you up?
- Yes, but I forgot the time. I was still in the museum.
- So he couldn't find you? What did he do?
- He tried to ring me on my cell phone, but it was switched off.
- So how did he find you?
- He spoke to a woman in the information desk.
- So what did she say?
- She called me over the loudspeaker system.
- And did you hear the message?
- No problem. I felt like a little kid when I heard my name.
- Was your dad angry with you?
- What did he say when he met you?
- Nothing! He was having a great time talking to the woman at the information desk. She was an old girlfriend of his!

9.
When did you wake up at saturday morning?
Why did you go sleep so late?
What did you eat for breakfast?
What did you do later?
how did you come there?
Why did you visit your grandmother?
What did you buy that time?
Did you anything else?
Did you stay for a long time?
When did you say goodbye to her?
Did you get a nice dinner when you come home?
Did you think that you had a good day?

10. -

11. -

12.
I saw three mice in the garage yesterday.
My baby sister have two new teeth.
Two women ran to help the boy who had fallen off his bike.
I was wearing sandals and my feet were freezing.
The thieves picked up John's bag and ran away.
There were only three people in the room.

13.
one leaf - many leaves
one shelf - 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar